You can change the ratio of honey in this salad dressing depending on the tartness you prefer. I like it a bit on the sweeter side.
You can also drizzle a bit on a goat cheese-covered slice of baguette for an easy after-school snack!
Your kidlets won’t have a clue they are eating something so healthy!
Haskap Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 1 cups fresh or frozen haskaps* (If using frozen, measure then thaw)
- 2 Tbsp Stonetable Wildflower Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger *If you do not have fresh ginger you can substitute with ¼ teaspoon dried ground ginger.
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Add first four ingredients to your processor. Pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly add oil to emulsify